Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Blue Gem’s full-spectrum CBD oil comes in three strengths and is exclusively formulated with organic, American hemp.
The anti-inflammatory terpene, caryophyllene, dominates this formula, revitalizing your senses with a woodsy and peppery aroma.
Made with just two simple ingredients, our full-spectrum CBD oil is the solution for ingredient-conscious, vegan, dietarily-restricted consumers, and those looking for a more absorbent formula.
American-grown organic raw hemp, organic MCT oil.
Start low and slow (.25ml) and gradually increase to 1ml. Consume our full-spectrum organic CBD oil sublingually, by placing it under your tongue between 30-60 seconds and then slowly swallowing to better absorb in the bloodstream.
- Our 300 milligram strength is ideal for first time consumers and small breed pets
- Our 600 milligram strength is ideal for intermediate consumers and medium-sized pets
- Our 1200 milligram strength is ideal for experienced consumers and large pets
Please consult with your doctor before consuming CBD, especially pregnant and nursing.
- What flavors are available?
- Thanks to our proprietary extraction method, the only flavor you’ll get is from the naturally-occurring plant terpenes, delivering a mildly woodsy flavor to your palate. It’s a clean, smooth taste you won’t find anywhere else.
- Can I choose my strength?
- Yes! Our oil comes in three different strengths: 300 milligrams, 600 milligrams, and 1,200 milligrams. Keep in mind: that is the total concentration for each bottle, not per serving.
- How much CBD should I take?
- If you’re a new consumer, start with our 300 milligram bottle. Take a dropperful under the tongue and watch how your body feels over a few weeks. Adjust the dose as needed. You might feel sleepy, but too much CBD will not harm you. How much you take depends on your preference and body’s chemistry. As your body becomes more accustomed to CBD, you’ll likely find yourself wanting a stronger dose.
- Where is your hemp sourced?
- All of our hemp is grown in the United States and sourced from one of our trusted family farmers in Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Iowa, and Colorado.
- Do you make CBD for pets?
- Yup! Fido or feline, our full-spectrum CBD oil is suitable for both furry-friends and humans.
- Do you carry CBD isolate or broad-spectrum formulas?
- No. We believe in the power of full-spectrum CBD oil and utilizing the whole plant to best support the endocannabinoid system. No solvents, no chemicals. You won’t get that with an isolated formula.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- On each and every order.
- Do you ship internationally?
- In addition to the United States, we ship to Mexico and Canada. Stay tuned as we expand our global footprint and launch new promotions.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- It depends on your location. Domestic orders typically process in 2-4 business days. Track delivery details in your confirmation email.
- Which shipping carriers do you use?
- We use USPS, UPS & DHL as our primary carriers, in addition to partnering with local couriers.
- What if I don’t like it?
- We’ll gladly offer a full refund on products returned within 30days of purchase due to a health related reason. Plus, we offer free shipping on each order.
- What is CBD?
- CBD is a cannabinoid! It stands for cannabidiol. It is a naturally-occuring compound in the hemp and high-THC cannabis plant. Hemp and hemp-derived CBD is legal under U.S. federal law, thanks to the 2018 Federal Farm Bill (Section 10113). It’s non-intoxicating and safe for pets and people. Not all formulas are safe for pets, so double check every ingredient, but ours is.
- What is THC?
- THC is also a cannabinoid. It stands for tetrahydrocannabinol. It is the intoxicating compound found in high-THC cannabis. While Blue Gem’s CBD oil does contain a trace amount of THC, it’s not nearly enough to get you high.
- What is the ECS?
- The ECS stands for “endocannabinoid system.” The master regulatory system. It’s a biological system in every human, and every animal, except for insects. Even the ancient sea squirt had an endocannabinoid system! It’s how our body interacts with cannabinoids and terpenes. The endocannabinoid system is well-researched. According to experts, it’s a key component to good health.
- More questions?
- Send us an email! We look forward to hearing from you.